Small Worm Gear Aluminum Alloy Speed Reduction Ratio gearbox For Sale
1. Light in weight and non-rusting
2. Smooth in running, can work long time in dreadful conditions
3. High efficiency, low noise
4. Good-looking in appearance, durable in service life and small in volume
Specification for worm reducer:
|Model||571 ~ 150|
|Power||0.06kw ~ 15kw|
|Input speed||750rpm ~ 2000rpm|
|Reduction ratio||1/5 ~ 1/100|
|Input motor||AC (1 phase or 3 phase) / DC / BLDC / Stepper / Servo|
|Output shaft||Solid shaft / Hollow shaft / Output flange…|
|Dimension standard||Metric size / Inch size|
|Material of housing||die-cast aluminum / Cast iron / Stainless steel|
|Accessories||Flange / CHINAMFG shaft / Torque arm / Cover …|
Q: Can you make the reducer with customization?
A: Yes, we can customize per your request, like flange, shaft, configuration, material, etc.
Q: Do you provide samples?
A: Yes. Sample is available for testing.
Q: What is your MOQ?
A: It is 10pcs for the beginning of our business.
Q: What’s your lead time?
A: Standard product need 5-30days, a bit longer for customized products.
Q: Do you provide technology support?
A: Yes. Our company have design and development team, we can provide technology support if you
Q: How to ship to us?
A: It is available by air, or by sea, or by train.
Q: How to pay the money?
A: T/T and L/C is preferred, with different currency, including USD, EUR, RMB, etc.
Q: How can I know the product is suitable for me?
A: >1ST confirm drawing and specification >2nd test sample >3rd start mass production.
Q: Can I come to your company to visit?
A: Yes, you are welcome to visit us at any time.
Q: How shall we contact you?
A: You can send inquiry directly, and we will respond within 24 hours.
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Can a Worm Gearbox Be Used in Heavy-Duty Machinery?
Yes, a worm gearbox can be used in heavy-duty machinery and is often chosen for such applications due to its inherent characteristics and advantages:
- High Torque Transmission: Worm gearboxes are known for their ability to transmit high torque loads, making them suitable for heavy-duty machinery that requires significant power transmission.
- Load Distribution: The design of worm gears provides robust load distribution and excellent contact between the worm and worm wheel teeth. This enhances their load-carrying capacity, making them capable of handling heavy loads without premature wear or failure.
- Compact Design: Worm gearboxes are compact and offer high reduction ratios in a single stage. This allows for the reduction of high input speeds to lower output speeds, often required in heavy-duty machinery.
- Overload Protection: Worm gears have a natural self-locking feature, which means the gear cannot be easily back-driven by external forces. This feature provides inherent overload protection, preventing damage to the gearbox and machinery in cases of sudden load spikes.
- Smooth Operation: Worm gearboxes offer smooth and steady operation, which is crucial for heavy-duty machinery where precision and controlled movement are essential.
However, when considering the use of a worm gearbox in heavy-duty applications, it’s important to ensure proper engineering and sizing. The design should account for factors such as load, speed, duty cycle, lubrication, and temperature to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Overall, worm gearboxes are well-suited for heavy-duty machinery across various industries, including mining, construction, manufacturing, and more.
Diagnosing and Fixing Oil Leakage in a Worm Gearbox
Oil leakage in a worm gearbox can lead to reduced lubrication, increased friction, and potential damage to the gearbox components. Here’s a step-by-step process to diagnose and fix oil leakage:
- Inspect the Gearbox: Perform a visual inspection of the gearbox to identify the source of the leakage. Check for oil stains, wet spots, or oil pooling around the gearbox.
- Check Seals and Gaskets: Inspect the seals, gaskets, and O-rings for any signs of wear, cracks, or damage. These components are common points of leakage.
- Tighten Bolts and Fasteners: Ensure that all bolts, screws, and fasteners are properly tightened. Loose fasteners can create gaps that allow oil to escape.
- Replace Damaged Seals: If you find damaged seals or gaskets, replace them with new ones. Use seals that are compatible with the operating conditions and lubricant.
- Check Breather Vent: A clogged or malfunctioning breather vent can cause pressure buildup inside the gearbox, leading to leakage. Clean or replace the breather vent if necessary.
- Examine Shaft Seals: Check the shaft seals for wear or damage. If they’re worn out, replace them with seals of the appropriate size and material.
- Use Proper Lubricant: Ensure that you’re using the correct lubricant recommended for the gearbox. Using the wrong type of lubricant can cause leaks.
- Apply Sealants: In some cases, applying a suitable sealant to the joints and connections can help prevent leaks. Follow the manufacturer’s instructions for proper application.
- Monitor Leakage: After addressing the issues, monitor the gearbox for any signs of continued leakage. If leakage persists, further investigation may be required.
- Regular Maintenance: Implement a regular maintenance schedule that includes checking seals, gaskets, and other potential leakage points. Timely maintenance can prevent future leakage issues.
If you’re unsure about diagnosing or fixing oil leakage in a worm gearbox, consider consulting with a professional or gearbox manufacturer to ensure proper resolution.
Can a Worm Gearbox Provide High Torque Output?
Yes, a worm gearbox is capable of providing high torque output due to its unique design and principle of operation. Worm gears are known for their high torque multiplication capabilities, making them suitable for applications that require significant torque transfer.
The torque output of a worm gearbox is influenced by several factors:
- Lead Angle: The lead angle of the worm affects the mechanical advantage of the gear system. A larger lead angle can result in higher torque output.
- Worm Diameter: A larger diameter worm can offer increased torque output as it provides more contact area with the gear.
- Gear Ratio: The gear ratio between the worm and the gear determines the torque multiplication factor. A higher gear ratio leads to higher torque output.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is essential to minimize friction and ensure efficient torque transmission.
- Material and Quality: High-quality materials and precision manufacturing contribute to the gearbox’s ability to handle high torque loads.
Due to their ability to provide high torque output in a compact form factor, worm gearboxes are commonly used in various industrial applications, including heavy machinery, construction equipment, conveyor systems, and more.
editor by CX 2023-09-13