Gearing Arrangement: Worm Brand Name: EED
Input Speed: 1400 rpm Output Speed: 14 rpm to 186 rpm
Rated Power: 0.06 ~ 4KW Output Torque: 2.6-479N.M
Color: Blue/Silver or on request Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)
Warranty: 1 Year Application: Industry
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Extra Service: OEM is welcome
QC System: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
Package: Wooden box/Paper carton
Port: HangZhou/ZheJiang or on request
|TYPE||Worm Gear Speed Reducer/Worm Gearbox|
|MODEL||NMRV series size:571,030,040,050,063,075,090,110,130,150|
|COLOR||Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (RAL9571) or on your request|
|PACKING||Wooden box/Paper carton|
|USAGES||Foodstuffs, Ceramics, Packing, Chemicals, Pharmacy, Plastics, Paper-making, Machine-tools|
|IEC FLANGE||IEC standard flange or on request|
|LUBRICANT||Shell or Henry|
About CHINAMFG since 1984
HangZhou Melchizedek Import & Export Co., Ltd. is a leader manufactur in mechanism field and punching/stamping field since 1984. Our main product, NMRV worm gear speed reducer and series helical gearbox, XDR, XDF, XDK, XDS have reached the advanced technique index of the congeneric European and Janpanese products. We offer standard gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, couplings, bushes and so on. We also can accept orders of non-standard products, such as gears, shafts, punching parts ect, according to customers’ drawings or samples.
Our company has complete set of equipment including CNC, lathes, milling machines, gear hobbing machine, gear grinding machine, gear honing machine, gear shaping machine, worm grinder, grinding machines, drilling machines, boringmachines, planer, drawing benches, punches, hydraulic presses, plate shearing machines and so on. We have advanced testing equipments as well.
Our company has established favorable cooperation relationships with sub-suppliers involving casting, raw material, heat treatment, surface finishing and so on.
The most advantage of the speed reducer is the technique of cobber clad, which can enhance the occlusal force between the bronze and core wheel.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Transport Package:||Shrink Packing, Carton Packing|
Common Problems and Troubleshooting for Worm Gearboxes
Worm gearboxes, like any mechanical component, can experience various issues over time. Here are some common problems that may arise and possible troubleshooting steps:
- Overheating: Overheating can occur due to factors such as inadequate lubrication, excessive loads, or high operating temperatures. Check lubrication levels, ensure proper ventilation, and reduce loads if necessary.
- Noise and Vibration: Excessive noise and vibration may result from misalignment, worn gears, or improper meshing. Check for misalignment, inspect gear teeth for wear, and ensure proper gear meshing.
- Leakage: Oil leakage can be caused by damaged seals or gaskets. Inspect seals and gaskets, and replace them if necessary.
- Reduced Efficiency: Efficiency loss can occur due to friction, wear, or misalignment. Regularly monitor gearbox performance, ensure proper lubrication, and address any wear or misalignment issues.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash can affect precision and accuracy. Adjust gear meshing and reduce backlash to improve performance.
- Seizure or Binding: Seizure or binding can result from inadequate lubrication, debris, or misalignment. Clean the gearbox, ensure proper lubrication, and address misalignment issues.
- Worn Gears: Worn gear teeth can lead to poor performance. Regularly inspect gears for signs of wear, and replace worn gears as needed.
- Seal Wear: Seals can wear over time, leading to leakage and contamination. Inspect seals regularly and replace them if necessary.
If you encounter any of these problems, it’s important to address them promptly to prevent further damage and maintain the performance of your worm gearbox. Regular maintenance, proper lubrication, and addressing issues early can help extend the lifespan and reliability of the gearbox.
Does a Worm Reducer Require Frequent Maintenance?
Worm reducers generally require less frequent maintenance compared to some other types of gearboxes due to their design and operating characteristics. However, maintenance is still essential to ensure optimal performance and longevity. Here are some key points to consider:
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is crucial for worm gearboxes. Regularly check the lubricant level and quality to prevent wear and overheating. Lubricant should be changed as recommended by the manufacturer.
- Inspections: Periodically inspect the gearbox for signs of wear, damage, or oil leaks. Check for any unusual noises, vibrations, or changes in performance that could indicate a problem.
- Tightening and Alignment: Check and tighten any loose fasteners and ensure that the gearbox is properly aligned. Misalignment can lead to increased wear and reduced efficiency.
- Seal Maintenance: Inspect and maintain seals to prevent oil leakage and contaminants from entering the gearbox.
- Cleaning: Keep the gearbox clean from debris and contaminants that could affect its performance. Regular cleaning can prevent premature wear and damage.
- Load and Speed: Ensure that the gearbox is operating within its rated load and speed limits. Exceeding these limits can lead to accelerated wear and potential failure.
- Environmental Conditions: Consider the operating environment of the gearbox. Extreme temperatures, humidity, and other factors can impact the gearbox’s performance and longevity.
While worm gearboxes are known for their durability and self-locking feature, neglecting maintenance can lead to premature wear, reduced efficiency, and potential breakdowns. Following the manufacturer’s recommendations for maintenance intervals and procedures is essential to keep the worm reducer in optimal condition.
Types of Worm Gear Configurations and Their Uses
Worm gear configurations vary based on the arrangement of the worm and the gear it engages with. Here are common types and their applications:
- Single Enveloping Worm Gear: This configuration offers high torque transmission and efficiency. It’s used in heavy-duty applications like mining equipment and industrial machinery.
- Double Enveloping Worm Gear: With increased contact area, this type provides higher load capacity and improved efficiency. It’s used in aerospace applications, robotics, and precision machinery.
- Non-Throated Worm Gear: This type has a cylindrical worm without a throat. It’s suitable for applications requiring precise motion control, such as CNC machines and robotics.
- Throated Worm Gear: Featuring a throat in the worm, this configuration offers smooth engagement and higher load capacity. It’s used in conveyors, elevators, and automotive applications.
- Non-Modular Worm Gear: In this design, the worm and gear are a matched set, resulting in better meshing and efficiency. It’s utilized in various industries where customization is essential.
- Modular Worm Gear: This type allows interchangeability of worm and gear components, providing flexibility in design and maintenance. It’s commonly used in conveyors, mixers, and material handling systems.
Selecting the appropriate worm gear configuration depends on factors such as load capacity, efficiency, precision, and application requirements. Consulting gearbox experts can help determine the best configuration for your specific needs.
editor by CX 2023-09-12