Gearing Arrangement: Worm Brand Name: EED
Input Speed: 1400 rpm Output Speed: 14 rpm to 186 rpm
Rated Power: 0.06 ~ 4KW Output Torque: 2.6-479N.M
Color: Blue/Silver or on request Origin: ZHangZhoug, China (Mainland)
Warranty: 1 Year Application: Industry
Supply Ability: 20000 Piece/Pieces per Month
Extra Service: OEM is welcome
QC System: ISO9001:2008
Packaging & Delivery
Package: Wooden box/Paper carton
Port: HangZhou/ZheJiang or on request
|TYPE||Worm Gear Speed Reducer/Worm Gearbox|
|MODEL||NMRV series size:571,030,040,050,063,075,090,110,130,150|
|COLOR||Blue(RAL5571)/Silver grey (RAL9571) or on your request|
|PACKING||Wooden box/Paper carton|
|USAGES||Foodstuffs, Ceramics, Packing, Chemicals, Pharmacy, Plastics, Paper-making, Machine-tools|
|IEC FLANGE||IEC standard flange or on request|
|LUBRICANT||Shell or Henry|
About CHINAMFG since 1984
HangZhou Melchizedek Import & Export Co., Ltd. is a leader manufactur in mechanism field and punching/stamping field since 1984. Our main product, NMRV worm gear speed reducer and series helical gearbox, XDR, XDF, XDK, XDS have reached the advanced technique index of the congeneric European and Janpanese products. We offer standard gears, sprockets, chains, pulleys, couplings, bushes and so on. We also can accept orders of non-standard products, such as gears, shafts, punching parts ect, according to customers’ drawings or samples.
Our company has complete set of equipment including CNC, lathes, milling machines, gear hobbing machine, gear grinding machine, gear honing machine, gear shaping machine, worm grinder, grinding machines, drilling machines, boringmachines, planer, drawing benches, punches, hydraulic presses, plate shearing machines and so on. We have advanced testing equipments as well.
Our company has established favorable cooperation relationships with sub-suppliers involving casting, raw material, heat treatment, surface finishing and so on.
The most advantage of the speed reducer is the technique of cobber clad, which can enhance the occlusal force between the bronze and core wheel.
|Application:||Motor, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Transport Package:||Shrink Packing, Carton Packing|
What are the Noise Levels Associated with Worm Gearboxes?
The noise levels associated with worm gearboxes can vary depending on several factors, including the design, quality, operating conditions, and maintenance of the gearbox. Here are some key points to consider:
- Design and Quality: Well-designed and high-quality worm gearboxes tend to produce lower noise levels. Factors such as gear tooth profile, precision manufacturing, and proper alignment can contribute to reduced noise.
- Gear Engagement: The way the worm and worm wheel engage and mesh with each other can impact noise levels. Proper tooth contact and alignment can help minimize noise during operation.
- Lubrication: Inadequate or improper lubrication can lead to increased friction and wear, resulting in higher noise levels. Using the recommended lubricant and maintaining proper lubrication levels are important for noise reduction.
- Operating Conditions: Operating the gearbox within its specified load and speed limits can help prevent excessive noise generation. Overloading or operating at high speeds beyond the gearbox’s capabilities can lead to increased noise.
- Backlash: Excessive backlash or play between the gear teeth can lead to impact noise as the teeth engage. Proper backlash adjustment can help mitigate this issue.
- Maintenance: Regular maintenance, including gear inspection, lubrication checks, and addressing any wear or damage, can help keep noise levels in check.
It’s important to note that while worm gearboxes can produce some noise due to the nature of gear meshing, proper design, maintenance, and operation can significantly reduce noise levels. If noise is a concern for your application, consulting with gearbox manufacturers and experts can provide insights into selecting the right gearbox type and implementing measures to minimize noise.
Worm Gearboxes in Conveyor Systems: Benefits and Considerations
Worm gearboxes play a crucial role in conveyor systems, offering several benefits and considerations for their effective integration:
- Space Efficiency: Worm gearboxes have a compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space, such as conveyor systems.
- High Reduction Ratios: Worm gearboxes can achieve high reduction ratios in a single stage, allowing for slower conveyor speeds without sacrificing torque.
- Self-Locking: Worm gearboxes have inherent self-locking properties, preventing the conveyor from moving when the motor is not actively driving it.
- Directional Control: Worm gearboxes facilitate directional control, enabling the conveyor to move forward or reverse as needed.
- Low Noise: Worm gearboxes often produce lower noise levels compared to other gearbox types, contributing to quieter conveyor operation.
However, there are also considerations to keep in mind when using worm gearboxes in conveyor systems:
- Efficiency: Worm gearboxes may have lower mechanical efficiency compared to some other gearbox types, leading to energy losses.
- Heat Generation: Worm gearboxes can generate more heat due to sliding contact between the worm and gear, necessitating proper cooling mechanisms.
- Lubrication: Proper lubrication is critical to prevent wear and ensure efficient operation. Regular maintenance is required to monitor lubrication levels.
- Load and Speed: Worm gearboxes are well-suited for applications with high torque and low to moderate speed requirements. They may not be optimal for high-speed conveyors.
Before integrating a worm gearbox into a conveyor system, it’s important to carefully consider the specific requirements of the application, including load, speed, space constraints, and efficiency needs. Consulting with gearbox experts and manufacturers can help ensure the right choice for the conveyor’s performance and longevity.
What Industries Commonly Use Worm Reducers?
Worm reducers are versatile mechanical components that find applications in various industries due to their unique advantages and capabilities. Some of the industries that commonly use worm reducers include:
- Material Handling: Worm reducers are widely used in material handling equipment such as conveyors, bucket elevators, and cranes to control movement and manage heavy loads.
- Automotive: They are utilized in automotive manufacturing processes, assembly lines, and vehicle positioning systems.
- Food and Beverage: Worm reducers are used in food processing and packaging machinery where hygiene and cleanliness are crucial.
- Agriculture: Agricultural equipment like irrigation systems and tractors use worm reducers for controlling rotational motion.
- Mining and Construction: Heavy-duty applications in mining equipment, excavators, and construction machinery benefit from the torque multiplication provided by worm reducers.
- Energy: Wind turbines and solar tracking systems use worm reducers to convert low-speed, high-torque motion into rotational energy.
- Textile: Textile machinery employs worm reducers for controlling speed and tension in weaving and spinning operations.
- Packaging: Packaging equipment relies on worm reducers for precise movement and positioning of packaging materials.
- Medical: Medical devices and equipment often utilize worm reducers for their accuracy and controlled motion.
- Printing: Printing machines use worm reducers to regulate paper feed and ensure consistent printing quality.
Worm reducers’ ability to provide high torque output, compact design, and self-locking characteristics makes them suitable for applications requiring reliable and controlled motion across various industries.
editor by CX 2023-09-15